Saturday, April 10, 2010

Food, glorious food!

As I am certain most of you are aware or will be aware that I like food, it will come as no suprise to you that a vast majority of these posts are going to be about food.
 
My last meal in the US consisted of Clam chowder from Ivar's and a ceasar salad. which I ate with my father.
My first meal in Great Brittan was fish and chips with brocoli to make it healthy. which I ate with my great uncle. the fish came from a fish and chips shop up the road and I steamed the brocolli in te kitchen. we had to go to multiple shops though because the first one had done the wrong batter. we're in England they should know better.
 In the kitchen here we have a gas stove. this is cool cause there are flames.
This is what I made tonight on the gas stove
there's curried greens and potatoes in the pot.
 which I then stuffed into pita bread, with sliced cheese and potatoes and an orange.
And here's the finished product in the lovely kitchen nook. mmmm. It was very good, but now I am soo full.
 
and now it is time for bed.
 
Good night to all.
------
P. Butter the penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment